At Belong, we strive to help you find pieces that work for your life and your body today. Our new rental service opens up our closet to you so that you can access hand selected pieces for an event, special occasion, photoshoot, interview, or grocery shopping on a Tuesday.
1. Once borrowed, you are responsible for taking care of the item. You agree to treat each borrowed piece/item with care and respect as if they were on loan from your best friend.
2. Other than temporary hem tape, no alterations are permitted on any piece. Alterations will be charged as damage to the piece.
3. We handle the dry cleaning. If an item is damaged due to washing under your care, you will responsible for the full retail value of the product. Do not dry clean or wash the piece. This is our end of the deal.
1. You can purchase a borrower's protection plan at checkout. If you purchase the protection, then you won't be charged for any regular wear and tear of the piece.
2. You will be held responsible for any loss, destruction or irreparable damage to the product beyond any regular wear and tear (small stains, rips, missing beads or buttons, broken zippers or any other minor damages covered by our protection).
3. Items are photographed and inspected as they leave our shop and as they return. We reserve the right to determine whether damages exceed the regular wear and tear allowance.
4. To summarize, any items returned stained or damaged beyond repair will be charged at full retail value. Borrower protection covers wear and tear but does not cover loss of the item or irreparable damages. The protection does cover everyday wear and tear as stated in point #2.
1. Pieces that are postmarked and shipped back/returned on a later date than agreement are subject to late fees.
2. Late returns are subject to a late fee charge of $20 per item per day and are strictly enforced, no exceptions. We base our business around scheduling and late returns prevent us from getting the item ready for the next renter in time. After 5 days you will be charged the full retail value of the item in addition to any applicable late fees.
1. It happens and we will give you the option to buy your piece at a 15% discounted price if the piece is available for sale. The amount you have paid already to borrow it counts then as a down payment on the piece.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions during your experience and that is not mentioned here by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have an event, you buy a new dress and then it sits in the back of your closet, worn once. Solve the wardrobe waste problem and borrow a dress from Belong.
Instead of spending hundreds on a dress you will barely wear, spend no more than $50 on a gorgeous gown or basic dress from Belong.
Total Flexibility. Let's be real: your style, size, and budget change over time. Now, your closet can too.